Friday, July 25, 2008

Now We Rise and We are Everywhere.

I've nearly discovered my twin in Kallu(who just by the way is extremely fair). We had an animated Grey's talk much to the chagrin of Neha who threw us aevil looks all the way through. Neha later told me the sad story of her life and now Pink, we have an official third member of the No One Is Brotherly Club. Why must they be, after all? All I manage is a "Hi, Where is ________?" when that's as far removed from the truth as a badger's very existence. I need a serious teacher in the art of seduction. Ana hasn't called yet. All Princeton-ness I say. I met a Bangali today. Radhar bondhu...who a friend found cute. I must tell 007. Errant Hubby must be contacted also. And must plot. Soon. *Evil grin*

Rungtu is leaving. His eyebrows and supplies shall be severely missed.

3 comments:

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

you needing seduction lessons? what about The Great Debhuti Classes?

The Red Error said...

who found my bhai cute?? r u sure this isnt "projection of emotions"???rungtu hahaha...and ya seduction classes? ohk!

Unknown said...

who is this friend? *pokes u in the rib with an elbow* is she hot? (Let it not be a he, let it not be a he)!