Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bonding Vellore ishtyle

Wat Da?
Wassup Da?
Reply: **^^^$$%%#%#%#$%^^&^&&^*^**(((&&^%%%$#@##$@@!$%%^&**(
That is what Telegu sounds like to a non-Telegite
Developments:
1.I have a Bablu Yadav, Bheem Singh, Bhuvan Kumar Singh, Chandrashekhar Singh. These people come one after the other in alphabetical order.
2. I took a pregnancy test for the first time in my life. Its returned Negative :(
3. I hate my batch and love the other one. Not because of the obvious reasons.
4. There's a Mohammad Ali Jinnah in Biotechnology.
5. I'm being made to do a subject which in medieval Europe was the stuff torture devices were made of: Engineering Drawing.
6. My Warden is General Mao.
7. Mess food is an exercise in futility. Vegetables trying to swim valiantly in an endless ocean of tel. And failing each time.
8. I'm marrying Bosco Anna at the end of 4 years if I am unable to find anyone else. His Mosambi juice saves my life each day.
9. My Modern Physics teachers is Called Mr. Hota. Agar Hota nahi Hota, toh bahut achcha hota.
10. Taking my roommates' case is fun. Shes ACR and the CR hits on her crazily. I have a dare to complete tomorrow that involves him. Damn.

I miss Cal. Playhousing. Radha. Pink. Rungtu. Dada. Raka. G3. Ana. Wrik. Lutullu. Peaaauun. Miss. Soulja Boy. TV. Balti Boy. And things that cannot be named.

Still figuring out whether it is two-sided or not.

3 comments:

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

i actually will go lolzzzz at this one.

and okay i miss you too.
*looks the other way*

new age scheherazade said...

hehe i miss you too, if Ana was me. otherwise, good riddance.


(i didn't mean that; in case you're sensitive after the long separation)

Unknown said...

If bosco anna only knew then that you would leave him for hota!
If hota only knew then that you would leave him for K!
If K only knew that you left bosco anna and hota for him!