Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Developments

1. Sang Lutullu to my roommates who then decided to leave me alone in my room to introspect.
2. I got ragged a week back. I was asked to propose to my roommate and sing. Athough my intro in Hindi was the stuff MTV Bakra was made of.
3. Mohammad Ali Jinnah is the Class Representative. He got selected because of his name.
4."Yay Toh Hai Kipper, Doggy Jo Pehne Slipper": Airs on Tiny TV on Cartoon network.
5. Saw Splitsvillah at the parlour today. First taste of TV since 7 July.
Verdict: Ladies NEED a personal shopper
6. Somebody from Cal maybe coming. *Faint ray of hope* *poof*
7. Must speak to someone from my class. MUSHT.
8. Vellorian rickshawwallah lookalike tried hitting on me. I ran faster than autorickshaw.
9. Suda, Neha, Sannu make Kareena Kapoor look like a make-up-twirling kid with the amount of time they take for getting ready. Straightener, Curler, Volume Express Mascara, Here I Come!They're a hell load of fun although.
10.Girls saw boys changing in their hostel rooms all across the railway tracks. Someone waved at Shanky and me. We waved back--being what we are naturally good at, i.e, being desperate.
10 1/2 . Someone get me Imran Khan. Speedpost chalega!

1 comment:

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

accha how can you SING lutullu? some playhouse trick i haven't learnt?