Sunday, June 28, 2009

Things are leaving me increasingly disillusioned.

1.I just found out the House theme song is called Teardrop. I mean, really? Doesn't House have a conscience, but at all?

2. Michael Jackson died. Now where will all the jokes go?? :(

The children are glad, though. Some of them might just have a chance at a normal childhood now.

3. There are way too many people creating How Well Do You Know Me quizzes on Facebook.

Fine! I'll admit it. I've thought about it more than once.

4.The Mummy in Tamil actually has seeds and leechers on Mininova.

Lots of them. That's scary beyond belief.

5. I have started following a serial on a Bengali satellite channel. Its about a girl who willingly marries a retard and has some divine connection with the Goddess Durga.

Now I am scaring myself.

Also. My mom has a more active social life than me.


I rest my case.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So it's fine to make jokes at dead babies but not at dead Micheal Jackson? Hypocrite!

Annesha said...

Na. Just that the number of Live Jacko jokes are much much larger than the dead variety. Thats the tragic part.

Priyanka said...

how come there's nothing here about Love Ne Bana Di Jodi?

Big Brother's Watching You.