Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chinese people are this strange species.

Not because of the fascination with Red.
Or Mao.
Or because they hosted like this entire Olympics. A good one too.
Or because they invade my campus.

But because they can ride around on cycles.
And make out in public.
And enter class in dresses.
And be thin. Like without trying. Ever.
And the fat ones you want. Just want.
And the basketball players and their orgasmic abs. Which me and N stare at as much as is humanly possible.
And because Chivalry is not dead, amply proved by the frequent girlfriend-handbag-and-book-carrying. Without the least bit of disgust on their faces.
Should be a lesson to the likes of K(from now on to be called Merit Student) who creates a fuss about a 5 buck coffee treat(that too during the one month that requires him to be charitable) and A who creates a fuss about anything at all.

I want Farhan Akhtar.

6 comments:

The Red Error said...

is farhan akhtar a code name for merit student..though merit student itself is a code! there could be a double code name like a code ^2 name!

Anushka said...

I don't know who radhika means, but I want THE Farhan Akhtar. WITHOUT having watched Rock On!!

Damn you, media.

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

@ radhika: you bet your ass farhan akhtar is a code name for "merit student" ;)

Annesha said...

@Radha,Ponks: Its war now! Btw, Merit Student is committed. Ha!

Death on two legs: So do I! if u get him before me can you pass him on???

Anushka said...

Oooohh... i finally saw the movie! I want him more than ever now.

Annesha said...

I can imagine. Then again i have the movie on my laptop... I drool whenever I want to.